Re: Re: DVDs

On 4/13/02 6:04 PM, quoth the effervescent dustyvolume at yahoo_com at
dustyvolume at yahoo_com:

>Hey,
>
>speaking of movies (loosley)--anybody seen Mullholland
>Drive?

No, sorry.

>Comments?
>Thoughts?

Many and myriad, but again, not about the movie. Though a lot of my
friends saw it and talked about it for weeks. So I have to ask: what's it
about? What's the deal?

>reactions to lesbian sex?

So, Mark, are you trolling again? Or are you genuinely interested? Cos,
y'know, if it's the latter, and you asked some of the lesbians on the
list very nicely, I'm sure they'd help you figure out your "reactions."

>but more importantly, what about the voice on Rebecca
>Del Rio--OMG! and to think she lived a mere 2hours
>from me only up until a few years ago...

Any relation to Dolores Del Rio?