Re: DVDs

Michelle wrote:
> 8/6/02 Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, released on DVD

Ah, but that's "just" going to be the two-disc version.  What you should be
*really* excited about is the four-disc version due out in November with the 30
minutes of extra footage.  :-) I still haven't decided whether I'll get both or
just the four-disc version.  Probably it will depend on how many of the
features on the two-disc version are not on the four disc version.  If the
four-disc version has *all* the content of the two-disc version, I'm waiting
until November.  Hard as that will be.  :-)

Am I a junkie or what?  :-)
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle, and quick to anger..."