Re: OTR pictures from 2 concerts

  You may need to copy and paste the url's into the www address blank.  For
some reason they won't open automatically upon clicking for me in Hotmail.
(?)

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

.....and love is not a victory march;
                           it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.
                                                      -Leonard Cohen

....maybe love is not as gentle as my memory....
                                          -Cheryl Wheeler