RE: three names (nOtR)

This isn't exactly the same, but I had a friend who, in school, went by
Rusty until high school, when suddenly he was Russ.  He's an attorney now,
and, of course, he's Russell.  Y'know, like I sit around thinking I'm going
to respect someone less because they go by a nickname...

Chris (or Christopher, had I gone to law school)