Re: Taking pictures at concerts

You should just check with K&L.  Some performers have clauses in their
contracts with their labels that prohibit photos (although I can't imagine this
is the case with OtR & Virgin/BP, since they allow bootlegs).  I, personally,
think using a flash during a show is *incredibly* rude, akin to coming up on
stage and yelling in the performer's face during the show, but people do it, so
what do I know?  But then, maybe it's different for musicians than it is for
stage actors, where it's a definite no-no.  Certainly OtR has a bunch of
live concert shots on the overtherhine.com site, so they're not opposed to
photographs in principle.

Good luck,
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" - Miguel de Unamuno