RE: foreign languages (was variations on schermerhorn)

I wrote:

> arrybay isay ryingtay luentfay ina atinlay ofay hetay igpay. :)ay
>
> utoay erehay, arrybay

to which Rhys Called my bluff:

>>huh? i see a vague patern... but huh?
>>it almost *almost* reminds me of verlan. but it's not...

Yes it is very sad....I cannot even speak Pig Latin correctly.  In fat if
the truth must be told, I took 4 years of Spanish in High School, but only
passed 1 year.
Freshman year Spanish I -- F
Sophomore year Spanish I -- C
Junior year Spanish II -- F
Senior year Spanish II -- F

I think they were just happy to be saying adios to me.  And I didn't have to
take foreign language in college, praise all that is holy.  :)  Instead I
got to take "Feminist French Literature"  aaackkk, among some other classes.

Out here dealing with his own native tongue,
barry