Re: Re: Hello folks

hi kids...

i sent this earlier, but i guess it didn't go through, and since liesel gave me an opportunity, maybe this time it will go through.

i have been lurking, but more so than that, i haven't even had a bit of time to check e-mail.  i definitely have been slacking on my school work for a number of reasons, and i have catch-up to play, as well as a show that goes up next week.  then finals, then europe for a month.  so, i think this is goodbye for now...i'll see everyone in june.

i'll miss you all.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka