Re: Hello folks

--- "Jennifer K. Cochran" <j-cochran at juno_com> wrote:
> Jessyca and j.g. are separate people, (J.G. being
> John Glassford {sp?}).
> I ran into JG about a month ago, but haven't heard
> from him since.  It
> would be nice to know how both he and Jess are
> doing.

i think jessyka is just lurking, end of the semester
and all that -- that would be my guess anyways.  low
profile for awhile.

and j.g.'s last name is glassford?!  that is a great
last name -- j.g. are you reading this?  i love your
last name, if i had it i'd go by j.glassford, always,
you should be a novelist with a name like that...(i
have a sneaking suspicion he is still out there but in
digest form...).  strange how you can know someone for
months and not know the full alphabetical composition
of their last name.

liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne