Re: Hello folks

Jessyca and j.g. are separate people, (J.G. being John Glassford {sp?}).
I ran into JG about a month ago, but haven't heard from him since.  It
would be nice to know how both he and Jess are doing.

jen

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:21:54 -0400 "Chris Queen" <cqueen at tmsmail_net>
writes:
> I was wondering about Jessyka myself!  Jess, if you're just lurking,
> I miss
> you!  :-)
>
> Chris

Last night I dreamed I cut off all my hair
Discarded all my beauty in despair
Declared myself a concubine
Filled the bathtub full of wineBathed and drank the night away.