RE: language stuff

I feel your pain. www.m-w.com is at the top of my favorites list- it's
titled "a dictionary" so it can be first on the list. What an anal retentive
verbophile I am.....

I'm lauging.
While we're doing true confessions, I'm more of a vocabulary geek.  I'll
think
of a word that I'm pretty sure means what I intend it to but just to make
sure
I look it up.  Sometimes inaccurate usage is embarrasing.
Except in some contexts when we think of little-known words and try to use
them as much as impossible.  Silly thithers.
Bethany

np: streams (various artists) -- I decided last night that I REALLY needed
listen to this album which of course I don't own and of course all there is
online is snippets, but then I remembered that my future roommate has it
(one
of the reasons we're rooming together is our taste in music).  definately
fits
the mood.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen