Re: language stuff

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:

> I'm lauging. While we're doing true confessions, I'm more of a
> vocabulary geek.  I'll think of a word that I'm pretty sure means what
> I intend it to but just to make sure I look it up.  Sometimes
> inaccurate usage is embarrasing. Except in some contexts when we think
> of little-known words and try to use them as much as impossible.
> Silly thithers. Bethany

i just use words that i like (:

for example 'stultify' this conversation is not as stultifying as some
i've had (:

not that i am saying that about *this* list, o no, that would
unconscionable.

as for spelling - it's too hard to keep my fingers in order. and i
dyslexically read things, anyway. most of the time iam getting it right,
but i can spell outloud.   it's all about symmetry.  the name eigenschink
is easier to spell for me than vogel. there's more rhythm to the first
one.

rhys

--
No electrons were harmed in the writing of this email.