Re: A Pedro Question

I have seen Pedro live.  It was, I think, aproximately a year ago.  Hang on,
I'll check.  Wow.  Really close to a year ago.  April 6 2001.  All I wrote in my
journal about it, though, was "the Pedro the Lion concert was good too.  I want
a copy of It's Hard to Find a Friend".  That was my first experience with them,
before I got hooked.  It was like, oh they're at calvin and I can can get
tickets cheap and I've got to be there anyway for a violin lesson beforehand and
my cousin likes them.  Well, anyway, as I remember, it was pretty mellow, but
intense at the same time.  Not rockin' in the same way that John Mayer or Over
the Rhine rock out, but it was still great.  My dad says "don't listen to Pedro
if you're already depressed".  Maybe.
not extremely helpful.  Sorry.  I would go see them again though.  Definately.
Bethany

np: Enya something.  It's my roommate's.

"out here" Barry wrote:

> I have noticed quite a few posts about 'Pedro the Lion' and
> downloaded some of their songs, and recently bought a couple albums.  I am
> really enjoying the lyrics and the music, has anyone seen them live?  I am
> just wondering how they come across...it is hard for me to visualize an
> "exciting" show, but I am sure they have a different dynamic.
>
> Just wonderin' out here,
>
> Barry
>
> NP Harrod and Funck

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen