A Pedro Question

As much as I would like to ask a question if anyone saw Pedro Martinez pitch
yesterday for my dear beloved Red Sox, I will refrain.  The question I have
is this, I have noticed quite a few posts about 'Pedro the Lion' and
downloaded some of their songs, and recently bought a couple albums.  I am
really enjoying the lyrics and the music, has anyone seen them live?  I am
just wondering how they come across...it is hard for me to visualize an
"exciting" show, but I am sure they have a different dynamic.

Just wonderin' out here,

Barry

NP Harrod and Funck