Re: Live Lunch comments...

--- Jeff Holland <jholland444 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> - Karin and Linford both mentioned how humbled and amazed they
> were
>   about the Tribute CD.  They mentioned "Anyway", "Rhapsodie"
>   and "Miles" (Karin's favorite) as their favorite tracks.

Jesse was there too.  it is you who did Miles, right?  the
unkempt hoodie man? ;)  that must have been pretty cool to have
Karin look right at you and tell you thats her favorite.

> - "Ohio" was Karin all by herself, so was "My Love Is A Fever"
> which was something I had never heard before

i've been wanting to hear Ohio since i read the first show
review on it, lovely, just lovely.  and My Love Is A Fever was
awesome.

> - Before "All I Need", Karin talked about how lately they had
> been
>   doing some pretty mundane stuff, like filling out forms for
> life
>   insurance.  She mentioned that according to the life
> insurance
>   company, she was "very preferred" while Linford was... and
> then my connection cut out.
 This was apparently a punchline to a joke,
>   because she jokingly mentioned using part of that in the
> next album's title.

i repeatedly cut out as well, but i did get that part.  Linford
was, "too skinny for super preffered". (super or very, can't
remember)

michelle