Re: i've done it again

Hey, Stephanie and Jen--both back on the list again--in only 2 days!!

We must be doing something right here...

Anyway, anyway.  I started out recording the show (I love my work computer),
but lost the connection so many times that I gave it up.  Drats.  I
finally got a reasonably good signal just in time to hear the last half of a
beautiful rendition of "Latter Days", but most of the rest of the show was an
even mix of fuzzy sound and pre-buffering.

Cheerio then,
Raven

np: Peter Mulvey mp3s :)