Re: Re: Philly Photos

On 4/5/02 2:31 PM, quoth the effervescent Liesel at
lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com:

>thanks!  i was sooooooo excited because i actually got
>to use my dishes (i think i actually squealed at one
>point in the evening when i realized i would get to
>use the vintage green dessert cups my grandmother gave
>me)

You did-- it was adorable.

> -- living alone it's usually one plate in the sink
>after a meal, i often wonder why i have so many dishes
>when i only use them one at a time

Wow. I just unloaded a whole sink full of dishes that've been there over
a week. And I KNOW it's not the dog making late-night quesadillas. Dude.
You're my hero.

>-- now i know:
>rent-a-don...

Yet another woderful excuse for something cool, thoughtfully provided by
the mere existence of our lovely Don.