Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #2

Scott Gorke writes:

2) if New Hampshire ain't in it, it ain't worth a tinker's dam. UNH in the
frozen 4! Tan the Black Bears! Woots in abundance!

Woot indeed.  I love the Frozen Four, especially after being able to be in attendance 2(?) years ago when Maine won.  IMHO, it's far more enjoyable than the Final Four.  Not sure who I should want to win this time though.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl