RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #2

Poking my head up to say a couple things:

1) it's April 2 and I fell for Drew's joke. You bastard! *laughing*
2) if New Hampshire ain't in it, it ain't worth a tinker's dam. UNH in the
frozen 4! Tan the Black Bears! Woots in abundance!
3) Missed OTR when they came to Cambridge this past month. 20 lashes with a
wet [fill in the blank! heh...] That's what I get for dumping all the
digests 'cause there are so many, and then finding out the weekend of. Darn
the delete key and my use of it.

OK, back to lurking,
Scott