Re: OtR at Greenbelt uk

Yes Tash,

you should go to Greenbelt even if you have to go alone. It will be worth
it! There will be lots of nice people to meet. And else I can tell you OtR
Live is a big enough reward in itself.

It seems that Greenbelt is the weekend after Flevo over here so that should
increase the chances of OtR playing Flevo as well!

Mrk