Re: OtR at Greenbelt uk

>>The greenbelt site has announced today that OtR are going to play
>>Greenbelt in august. Greenbelt is the UK's largest christian arts
>>festival.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
excuse the screaming.......greenbelt?wowwow.....that's it. if no-one will
come to greenbelt with me I'll go alone!! Even if I have to hitch-hike!
seriously. I can't find anyone to come to greenbelt with me, everyone thinks
I'm lunatic. Hmmm......*the plotting begins*
thank-you *so* much for the information. I've yet to se OtR live.....

masses of hugs
Tash
(who's now feeling unusually animated for a rainy and foggy welsh mountain
tuesday evening)