RE: Condolences & Congrats

Title: Condolences & Congrats

Philly wrote:

>> Please let me be the first to offer my condolences to all you Indy fans . . . I see you are all kinda quiet this am - Don't worry - Mike Davis is THE MAN!  You'll be back . . .

True.  IU will never go away. They have no reason to hang their heads.

 >> to Mr. Out there Bar - Congrats . . . I'm happy for your Mr. Dixon, he's worked awfully hard and really carried the team this year . . .

Juan Dixon is the model of courage....if any of y'all non basketball fans think I am overstating this.  Take a look sometime at what he has gone through.  I am extremely happy, although the Turtle didn't play as well as they have throughout the year.  Thanks....and there is no reason to "Fear the Turtle" until next year.

   >> (let's chat about your fans again later . . . seems they were tearin' up Terp town - again.)

 So far there have been arrests but *none* of those arrested are students.  I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I enjoyed the victory.....rolled over and went to sleep.  So you won't see my face on any of the news clips of the fires on College Row....it really is a shame.

 >> Until the devils reign again -
philly

May it never be so.

Out here,