Re:Condolences & Congrats

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 bravesaintkate at juno_com wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know who won, philly. :)
>
> being the culturally isolated and unaware child that i am, i depend on
> the list for keeping me aware of what's going on :)
>
> -kate

a conversation at my work yesterday.

'so you watching the game?'
me: 'what game?'
'tipoff at 7 (or whenver)'
me: o basketball, nah. what's the big deal?
'it's the 6th time in 60 years they've made it!'
me: 'who?'
'IU'
me: o college ball. nah.

(: and that after reading/skimming/mostly deleting the topic here.

made me laugh. (:

rhys

--
This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and