Re: John Mayer

John Mayer is one of my favorite up-and-coming solo artists.  He has a great album out called 'Room for Squares'.  I have tickets to see him in Portland next Monday (I'm so excited because recordings I have of his live shows sound like so much fun).

'Walk on the Ocean' is a Toad the Wet Sprocket song (Glen Phillips' old band). If you are unfamiliar with TTWS, I can understand the possible confusion when hearing Caedmon Call doing the song.

John Mayer has opened (and sung with) a few of Glen Phillips' solo shows.  One of the songs that they have done together in concert is 'Walk on the Ocean' (because the harmonies are important in that song)...and that collaboration is available in most MP3 search utilities (Kazaa, Grokster, Morpheus, Limewire, etc.).

I hope this helps.

Gregg