OtR merch - not from otr.com

so i'm dilly dallying on ebay and half.com for shits&giggles, no
intent to buy, just to wander.

half.com has 2 Besides cd's.  The *best price* one is $25.  The
second one is $29.99.

dude, (<-- oooo looky looky) i really do not get it.  otr.com
has it, has all their cd's, for $15.  it just reminded me of
when someone posted about DNotY on eBay going for what, $30+,
wasn't it almost $50?  trips me out, it does.

i'm just musing out-loud via my fingers.  don't mind me.

michelle