RE: Hoosier Daddy??? (zero OTR and no animation either although that has been interesting also)

Hoosier Kelvin Wrote:

>>I suppose that will happen tomorrow night, huh?
>>Of course, if this were a movie (a la 'Chariots of
>>Fire'

Ya know thinking about it...a basketball movie titled "Terrapins" just
wouldn't have the same ring...would it?  But, "The Juan Dixon Story" is
definitely a CBS Sunday Night movie.

>>the Hoosiers would definitely win since Mike
>>Davis refused to have an "official" practice on
>>Sunday.

One of the many things that impressed me about Coach D.  He is the man.
But, Coach Williams was masterful on Saturday night. I don't know if he gave
the team yesterday off...

Out here,
Barry