RE: Hoosier Daddy??? (there was actually a bit of OTR content but I clipped it out)

How confident are you IU fans?  I must admit that was the first full game I
saw them play and I am truly impressed as stated before.  I am also
extremely impressed with coach Davis and had it been anyone but "The Turtle"
in the game I would surely be rooting for IU.   However, it is not, and I
cannot.... I feel we are deep on the bench and I don't think Juan Dixon is
gonna walk away from Maryland w/o a National Championship....don't take this
as cockiness please...if ya watched the game when we were up 20 I was just
waiting for us to collapse and we almost did.

Here's to a good game....and that the kids at College Park don't burn down
the house after the Game.

Out Here With Turtle Dreams,

Barry