Bacon/OtR

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:31:55 -0600
>From: "Julie Hentz" <hentz3 at attbi_com>
>Subject: Bacon/OtR
>
>Wait, it's even easier than that...
>
>1. Linford and Karin were both mentioned by name in an
>episode of the X-Files, starring David Duchovny.
>2, David Duchovny was in Evolution with Tom Woodruff Jr.
>3. Tom Woodruff Jr. was in Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon.

   Dan shot this one down last time, so I'm revising it...

1. Jeff Holland met Linford Detweiler at Cornerstone and Taft Show 2001
2. Jeff Holland's Grandmother met Kevin Bacon during the filming
    of _The River Wild._

    Linford Detweiler -> Me -> My Grandmother -> Kevin Bacon.

    There you go.

    Jeff

----
"And I have no compass.  And I have no map.
And I have no reasons.  No reasons to get back."
U2 - Zooropa
jholland444 at hotmail_com    http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com