orlando

ysoi with wonderful taste says:

> Then again, If Orlando Bloom HAD come out of the
screen, well....
There
> are underagers on this list, so I'll leave that lie.
So to speak.

and peter with infinite wisdom concurred, saying:

>He *does* seem to be a hit with the ladies, doesn't
>he.  My sister says
>he
>was all she and her female co-workers wanted to talk
>about him when the
>film first came out.  Heck, even *I* found him kind
>of attractive.  :)

um, yeah.  and then playing that character...ugh :)
love the elves.  shasta and i have the hottie #1 and
hottie #2 recall each time we watch it.  her #1 is
aragorn, and #2 is legolas.  as you could probably
guess, i have them switched.

i like orlando bloom, but i especially like the
character.  but then, there is his name...rolling off
my spanish tongue.  uh, yeah.

just a silly girl today,
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor