Re: hmmm...

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Don Smith wrote:
> I won't be getting the DVD.  I'm still trying to decide whether I'm
> going to get both DVD releases of Fellowship of the Ring, or just the
> four-disc edition in November.  :-)

Heh.  If they don't have the "seamless branching" option on the extended
film -- and they probably won't, since the extended film will reportedly
be stretched out over two discs -- then I'm not sure what I'll do.

But if they have extras on the two-disc version that are *not* on the
four-disc version, then I guess I'll pretty much have to get both.

Thing is, do I want the four-disc set on its own, or do I want the "gift
set" which includes the four-disc set, the National Geographic DVD (with
even more new extras, supposedly), and various other doo-dads?