RE: 24

I started out watching it, too and was hooked, but I missed a couple of episodes, and I just couldn't keep up, so I sorta gave up on it.

Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of OncleBoo at aol_com
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 5:26 PM
To: teamccloud at yahoo_com; Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: 24

Yeah, I've been hooked from day one also.  In fact, it's the only series that I watch regularly.  I wasn't aware of what sort of ratings it's been drawing though.

My wife and I have been watching "24" from the
start, we both are hooked. I can believe how much
on-the-edge-of-your-seat television they've
created week in and week out.