Re: 24

Yeah, I've been hooked from day one also.  In fact, it's the only series that I watch regularly.  I wasn't aware of what sort of ratings it's been drawing though.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl

Jeff McCloud wrote:

My wife and I have been watching "24" from the
start, we both are hooked. I can believe how much
on-the-edge-of-your-seat television they've
created week in and week out. Kiefer Sutherland
is fabulous in his role and very deserving of his
Golden Globe. I did read that the ratings are
low, although repeating the episode on Fridays
and other nights has helped to boost total
ratings.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com