Re: OtR in San Francisco

Out of curiousity, which airport do you fly out of?  For some unknown reason, I have a lot of fun digging around for airfares, even if there not for my own use, so I'd be happy to see what else I might be able to find for you.

San Diego is about a 2 hour drive from the LA area - of course the LA area is awfully big, so it could easily take longer than that.

This could be fun if we can get a few folks to show up for one or more of these shows.  I know Dan from Michigan is likely to be here and I assume David Dean and/or lurker Ryan will trek in from Arizona.  Don't know who else we wrangle.  Anyone from back east interested in a mini listie gathering in California?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl

Its still just a little spark, the idea of coming out.  R/T, a
straight shot from Maui to SF on 5/7-5/9, no stops is $503.

R/T from Maui to LA from 5/9-5/12, straight shot, is $431.  I just
now plugged the LAX trip in.  It was $500+ last week.

How far is San Diego from LA?

Man.  If a few listees were in attendance, I don't see how it
wouldn't be worth it.  But like I said, its still just a spark.  I
have a very large See OtR Live feather stuck where the sun don't
shine if you get my drift.  But I'm still calm on this side of the
pacific.  :)

michelle