Re: OtR in San Francisco

I'm considering it.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'll definitely be at the shows on the 10th in San Diego and the 11th in Hollywood, but will have to see about anything else.  Why do you ask?  You thinking about making the trip?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl

Michelle writes:

May 8 - San Francisco - Great American Music Hall

Out of curiosity, will any of you west coasters be attending this
show?

michelle