Re: At least Twin Peaks had drug use and devil worship to blame myconfusion on

so what was Fire walk with me's excuse?

gosh i still recall it. i mea, i have a good memory, sure. but it's etched
unconfortably in my mind.

part of nightmares from a kid - pictures and faceless people that walked
into pictures with doors. and whispering. i feel like somehow  this movie
ended up occupying parts of my mind that the corner of my eye can hardly
dare to see.

and we watched it starting out in the dark. eventually we turned the
lights on to get something. and left them on (:

david lynch did some other movie i saw recently. i can't remember what it
is.

shoot.

rhys

--
This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and