RE: Makin' Bacon

--- E Geist <i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com> wrote:
> --- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> > Here is my go at it.
> >
> > My Grandmother Mai Foley ran guns for the real
> > Michael Collins.
>
> dude, i have to say that you justy beat *everyone*
> with that point, bacon or no bacon.

i agree.  but this is not what i want to write.  what
i want to write is: what is it with men and their
usage of 'dude'?!  (i'm going on the assumption here
that i_scoobysnak is a manboything).  dude has been
making a resurgance(?) as of late, back from the 80's
with a vengance -- but always out the mouths of men!
there must be  a documentary out there to explain it
to me...

baffled,
liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne