Re: six degrees

In a message dated 3/27/02 11:13:21 PM Central Standard Time,
Budah2004 at aol_com writes:

<< and a girl who went to the local high school (one of my five siblings
 probably knew her) is now guest starring on drew carey.   >>

I can't seem to get to Bacon (after all I am a Hoosier) but I can get to
Budah.

 I printed a funeral program for Drew Carey's mom last week...

also printed one for James Blackwood who sang at Elvis' funeral that had
pictures of him with da king and Johnny Cash.  I bet he knew a slew of
people, maybe one of them can get me to Bacon.

Wait, I got it, I got to talk a while once with Robert Bloch at a sci-fi
writers convention.
Robert Bloch was buds with Richard Matheson.
Richard Matheson wrote the story A Stir of Echo's was based on which starred
Kevin Bacon.

kevin (had to stretch but got there)