Re: eyes on the floor (was RE: KY)

Gee, for a second there, I thought this header was a reference to that
great episode of _The Simpsons_ in which Homer and Marge have sex in
public places, and Homer, hanging from a balloon, gets his ass dragged up
the Crystal Cathedral, as Robert Schuller tells his congregants, "Eyes on
the floor ... still on the floor ... always on God's floor."  :)

http://www.david-whitesnake.cityslide.com/albums/album_image.cfm/1236579/102085/955154