Re: KY

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, ryan richards wrote:

> Being a Hoosier is nothing to be proud of (in my most humble opinion)
> unless you grew up on a farm, made the high school basketball team, or
> managed to make something of your life in spite of being from Indiana.
> I should know since I've accomplished none of 'em!

why do you have to accmoplish something in order to take pride in your
homeplace?

people from NYC are just from NYC and they let you know it.

in fact, new yorker tends to mean NYC and not the state.

they didn't all accomplish something.

i haven't accomplished anything.

my dad's a hoosier. even if his family hadn't done all the chool things
they've done, he'd still possess pirde in his roots.

pride in my roots - yea. i haven't done anything. i'm not from anywhere
inparticular, either. although lately when we travel, my bf says 'we're
from indiana' i guess i'm a transplanted strangely generated hoosier.

rhys

--
This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and