Stickman Jones in CHI no OTR

Maybe it's not appropriate to promote another band on the OTR list but since I first heard of them through the list and have really gotten into them and since we just found out what a group we have in CHI.

You ought to check them out in Chicago.  I haven't been at Abby Pub but Uncommon Ground is a great little "living room" stage type place with excellent food.  They really try to get some good acts there.  I've seen Beki Hemingway, Michael Knott, Ticklepenny Corner and MONK (yeah OTR content after all).  I may have to go to the Abby Pub though.  Getting downtown on a Thursday is kind of a hassle for me.

the Stickman Posse is going out
again to the Midwest & Northeast starting April
2nd. This will be the whole crew - Annie Quick will
be joined by Jad Mintun on bass, Jesse Sprinkle
on drums and brand new Stickperson Ryan Beatty
on guitar.

Here's our itinerary to share with Midwestern/
Northeast friends and family-send them our way
and we'll make the cornfields ring!

itinerary…

Tuesday, April 2
Calvin College
Grand Rapids, MI

Wednesday, April 3
Joe's Java House
Wilmington, OH

Thursday, April 4
Uncommon Ground
Chicago, IL

Friday, April 5
Trinity House Theater
Livonia, MI
with Ticklepenny Corner

Saturday, April 6
Abby Pub
Chicago, IL

Friday, April 12
Lizard Lounge
Boston, MA
with Tracy Bonham & Vigilantes of Love

Saturday, April 13
The Bridge
Manchester, NH
with Vigilantes of Love

For all the details and for directions, go
to www.stickmanjones.com

We love you,
The Stickpeople