Re: The Awards.

> I despise it so seemingly infinitely.

What is it you disliked so intensely?

> A Beautiful Mind could have been about sewer rats,
> but it's still a love story,

Is that your primary criteria for a good film?

> told interestingly
> and with progression and development.

I think it would be difficult to substantiate any assertion that LOTR was
told without progression or development.  Whether or not it was interesting
is purely subjective, of course, but as it is now the 7th-highest-grossing
film of all time, I think it's safe to say that a good number of people find
it interesting.

> It was an eccentric year for cinema.

Aye.

-

s&th
sthooligan at hotpop_com

"Society highly values its normal men.
It educates children to lose themselves
and to become absurd, and thus be normal."
                           - R.D. Laing