Re: Fitzgerald's April 27th

In a message dated 3/25/02 9:42:23 AM Central Standard Time,
randomricky at hotmail_com writes:

<< Just out of curiosity how many Chi-town area Rhinelanders are there out
 there (in the down to earth sense)?

I'm in NW IN  - Griffith
Planning on catching the Fitz show especially since I had to miss them last
time through due to work.  I work a sucky shift: 1-9 and every other
Saturday.  It makes it hard do much.  I work that Saturday but I'm putting in
for the evening off well in advance this time so I should be able to swing it.

kevin (hoping to finally meet a few local listee's)