RE: Fitzgerald's April 27th

I'm in Lansing, MI. About a 4 hour drive to Chicago. I was considering
making the trip... I could always stay with my mother-in-law (right near
Wrigley Field). Maybe I could bring her along! I could bring my sister
too... she lives near Logan Square. And knowing that some listees were going
to be there would definitely sway my decision. I haven't seen OtR since they
were at The Magic Bag in Ferndale, MI for the FFR tour. I sure do miss those
guys...