Saw Ric Hordinski and Phil Keaggy yesterday.

So, yesterday Phil Keaggy was here, and Ric Hordinski opened for him and
it was very good.  Ric was great.  He played about 3 songs with a lot of
looping stuff in it.  One of them was "Circle of Quiet".  Phil was
amazing.  But, of course, because he's Phil Keaggy.  Beforehand there
was a conversation with Phil Keaggy but his plane was delayed so he was
late so Ric talked to the group for about 45 minutes before he came.  I
felt very feminine, being one of about 3 girls in the room which was
fun.  Ric talked about the last Phil Keaggy album which he produced and
also about what makes music good, a bit and what makes it quality and a
bit about the process of producing.  He was very interesting.  So....
um.. that's what I did yesterday.  The end.

Bethany

np: gdbd

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah