Re: OTR frustration?

In a message dated 3/22/2002 12:20:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, teamccloud at yahoo_com writes:

The only time I've heard OTR broadcast was the
single, whose name escapes me now, from "FFR"
while I was chowing on a burrito at Taco Bell. I
personally haven't heard anything else on the
radio, even on WXPN from the U. of Penn, which is
a great AAA station.

Considering the quality of the food at Taco Bell, there's a good chance that you were merely having an auditory hallucination...

From the land of good Mexican food...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Tom Russell - The Man From God Knows Where

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl