friends and blackberry Jam

Title: friends and blackberry Jam

rhys asked

> if *you* had come into posession of  ablackberry jam jar full of
> blackberry jam, what would *you* do? awaiting ideas.... (:

I would put it in the fridge and only pull it out during the Friends episode where Monica is jam-making through the "Richard-blues" and gives it to Joey -- He puts that jam on some good stuff - i would too - I think at one point he makes he puts it w/ graham crackers to make . . . you guessed it . . . "Jam crackers!"

philly