Random thoughts by Brian

I've been quietly lurking for so long...and now I have
things to say :-)

A)

haley kate <bravesaintkate at juno_com> asks:

> and speaking of "does anyone listen to..."
>
> does anyone listen to norah jones? i've just gotten
> into her this week.

And I respond: yes!  A friend of mine got me
interested in her...I just got her CD in the mail a
week or so ago, but I love it.  It's rather simple,
really, but tremendous.

B)

Along those lines, I also owe a big "thanks" to all of
you on the list here who mentioned Jonatha Brooke.  I
kinda' mentally note who talks about what and often
find myself buying things blindly.  I did that w/ Ms.
Brooke.  I'm digging it.  So, thanks...

C)

For something so meaningless I'm surprised how pleased
I am that IU beat Duke last night.  I'll be whistling
their fight song all day today :-)

For now,

Brian

=====
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...It's already tomorrow in Australia.
~Charles Schultz