Re: Re: Re: massive attack

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 3/21/02 10:30 AM, quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at
> shadow at teuton_org:
>

> >i haven't even been known to take someone's head off in a long long time.
> >and certainly not over stuff like this...
> >

> Nonono-- I thought you'd be awarding another rhystamo of approval! The
> last one was so nifty, with the little waving penguin and the
> hologrammed spinning text and...never mind.

o. well (: in that case. more rhysstamps of approval for all! (:

have a penguin, dear.

they need new homes.

my objects are being deleted out from under me.  my web server won't serve
except to me, and i can't turn the rlipping beep off.

why C++ sucks: you have to make the tools to make the spoon before using
it. Perl: there is a spoon.

r'roo

--
The programmer's national anthem is 'AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!'.