Re: massive attack

I couldn't recommend their album Mezzanine enough. I think it's really good.
The band is a three piece but they often have other artists appearing on
their albums with them. On Mezzanine, the singer from the Cocteau Twins
sings on a lot of the songs. On their upcoming album Sinead O'Conner is
supposed to be singing on there among others. (We'll have to see how that
one turns out... 8) Along with the Bass, Guitar, and Drums standard in the
tunes, they also make extensive use of programming and electronic
instruments.

I'd say their music is pretty dark and moving. "Liquid Velvet" is a great
description. But you have to give it a listen for yourself.

Their style has influenced bands like Portishead and miriads of others for
more than ten years now and their music has been used in everything from
Movie soundtracks to commercials to background music for the Olympics.

-matT
nashville.tn

np://The Black Dog/Spanners/Utopian Dream