Re: karin and linford

someone asked:

> > I have for years always wanted to hear the full version directly
>  > from their mouths (or pens at least).  I vote we
>  > petition them to do it.  Anyone second that?

to which the lovely anita replyed:

>  Er... not me.  In fact, I think it's a lousy idea.  They've been fairly
open
>  about their private lives, and I think we ought to respect their right to
>  share what they want to share when they want to share it, and leave them
the
>  heck alone about it otherwise.

i completely agree with you, anita.  i also think that, maybe, knowing more
about them and their personal lives would somehow make them less mysterious.
i think it's great that they know me, and that linford greets me with a "hi
jessyka!" and a hug every time he sees me...and it's wonderful that we are
able to sit down and talk to them at length.

but there comes a point, i think, where we should draw the line, because i
love over the rhine, and i don't want them to lose that part of them that
they *can* keep private.  they share enough with us through the music.  i am
content with that.

*grin*

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

i lift my eyes, the clouds grow thin
i see the blue above it
and day by day each pathway smooths
and so i learn to love it
the peace of love makes soft my heart
a song of hope is springing
all things are mine since truth i found
how can i keep from singing?
*how can i keep from singing*...arr. by ronald staheli