short people

hello all :)

short folks.  hmm.  i'm squatty, no doubt.  5'0".
small.  utilitarian uses: i do very well at hugs.
most people love that i fit under/in their armpit.  i
can't say it's "always" a pleasure for me :), but it's
nice to wrap around people in a cushiony, well-fit
matter.

also, we tiny adults make children feel bigger.  and
they like that :)

we also can sit on the hump in the back seat or be
shoved behind any matter of things in station wagons.

and besides...dynamite :) need i say more?

i'm taking comps starting tomorrow.  all week for my
masters program.  those who pray: please! :)

take care,
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor